Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm Published!

Some of you might recall the post I wrote in May, pleased as punch that I passed my thesis defense and completed my thesis project. Well, I'm happy to report that after some revision over the summer and into the fall, the project has now gone online!

In the words of the museum's website:
Discover the life and times of Midshipman Pardon Mawney Whipple as he participates in some of Old Ironsides’ most daring exploits. Encounter a lost world of heroism, sacrifice, and determination – a world brought to life by Whipple’s own letters and personal possessions.
Without further ado, may I present "In the Zenith of his Glory: Pardon Mawney Whipple, United States Navy"? The exhibit is currently featured on the museum's main page, as well as its permanent home in the "Collections and Library" section of the website. How very exciting!

No comments: