Thursday, September 23, 2010

Neglect & A Gimmick

Did anyone see that tumbleweed go by? As you may have noticed, it's been very quiet around here lately. I've had a lot of things going on in my personal life this summer that have made it hard to keep up with professional writing. BUT. I've decided to jump back in with a fun idea.

I work at three different museums. Between them, I'm at some kind of historic site every working day (which sometimes includes the weekends). I see and work around all kinds of interesting historical objects - from small items to buildings - all the time.

So, without necessarily revealing where I work (still pondering whether that's a good idea), I'll be posting a photo every working day of "life in museums." Sometimes, they'll be intellectually compelling - sometimes, they'll be silly. Hopefully, they will all be somewhat interesting!

The first one - is just silly. Here is a portrait, thinking about a portrait, using the mosaic mode on my new phone's camera.


No comments: