Monday, March 28, 2011

My New Office!





We recently relocated the office space at one of my museums, from an outside rental to a room in one of our historic houses. Last Friday, I moved lots of boxes and small items into the new space and this Friday, members of the Board and I moved the heavy stuff. I was there again today to set up the wireless network (really proud of myself for being able to do it!) and get things a little more organized. The boxes currently on the floor will all go into closets, but they're being used as weights to even out the carpet for now. ;)

I'm really excited to have a space right on site, which will make it easier for me to check on the houses and keep a general eye on things. Plus, the house is a lovely little 1740s gem. And, yes, that door to the left of the window in the last picture does in fact lead to a parlor where George Washington took tea, thankyouverymuch. :)

No comments: