Friday, September 9, 2011

Storage Success Stories, Part II

Well, it's taken me since March (apparently) to get them assembled and start filling them with supplies.  However, I've finally put some of my IKEA storage boxes to work at one of my museums!  I assembled all thirty of them a few weeks ago and started filling & labeling them yesterday.  

I realize this is a very small thing, but I can't explain how nice it is to look at a box and instantly know not only what's in it (thanks to my lovely labels), but how much you have of a given supply.  Before, all the supplies were spread out everywhere and I was always buying more of things we already had because I didn't know we had it!  Hooray for small miracles.

No comments: